|Power Output||265 bhp|
|Maximum Speed||165 mph|
Porsche 987 Cayman
We have been asked to re market an exceptional 987 Cayman which we sold to the current owner. 6 speed manual transmission. First registered 08/10/2010. Finished in White with Black leather interior. Presented in excellent condition throughout and a fantastic drive. The car sits on upgraded black 19” alloy wheels which have just been professionally refurbished. The wheels are fitted with the correct N rated Good Year Tyres. CDR-30 in dash CD player / tuner, air conditioning, heated seats, rear park assist, PSM (Porsche Stability), electric windows, electric mirrors, overmats
Full service history with servicing carried out at the following intervals –
- 06/09/2012 at 20,066 miles (Porsche Centre Glasgow) – Minor with Brake Fluid
- 30/05/2014 at 33,618 miles (Bowker Ribble Valley) – Major with Brake Fluid
- 21/06/2016 at 39,940 miles (Autohaus Werkshoppe Ltd) – Minor and Brake Fluid
- 25/01/2017 at 44,000 miles (Mcmillan Porsche Ltd) – Major and Brake Fluid
Prior to the sale in 2017:
- Four new tyres were fitted.
- All four brake discs and pads were replaced.
- The coolant pipes were replaced.
- The exhaust flange bolts and clamps were replaced.
- A full four-wheel alignment has been conducted.
The car has been well cared for with the current owner who has used and enjoyed the car. During his tenure the car has had:
- Several suspension link arms fitted
- Gear change cables replaced
- A new clutch fitted
This car will be given a thorough inspection and any issues resolved prior to a new owner taking delivery.