|Power Output||303 bhp|
|Maximum Speed||170 mph|
Porsche 987 Boxster RS60
The RS60 987 Boxster is one of very few special editions Porsche has ever made. It was produced to celebrate the successful 1960s 718 RS60 Spyder and only 1960 units produced worldwide. As such this car is sure to attract increasing appreciation from Porsche enthusiasts and collectors alike.
The RS60 was based on the 987 Boxster S but has a much increased specification:
- GT silver metallic paint (unique to this car in the Boxster range)
- Optional red leather interior and red roof.
- 19” sports design alloys
- Red cast rear light clusters
- Unique front spoiler
- Sports exhaust increasing power from 295 to 303hp
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
This particular car number 1253 was delivered new on the 21/05/2008, This car is in exceptional condition and sits on its correct wheels fitted with the correct N rated tyres. The careful ownership this car has benefited from is clear as this car drives particularly well.
- 20/05/2010 at 8,166 miles (Porsche Centre Sheffield) – Minor with Brake Fluid
- 15/05/2012 at 16,482 miles (Porsche Centre Leeds) – Major with Spark Plugs and Brake fluid
- 08/05/2014 at 24,062 miles (Porsche Centre Leeds) – Minor with Brake Fluid
- 08/10/2016 at 29,007 miles (Porsche Centre Belfast) – Major with Spark Plugs and Brake fluid
This car will be serviced by ourselves before the new owner takes delivery.
- Drag link control arm replaced in Nov 2015
- Bonnet / boot switch were replaced in May 2017
During our pre-sales inspection a few issues were highlighted which will be corrected before the new owner takes delivery:
- Four new N rated tyres will be supplied and fitted.
- The front discs and pads will be replaced.
- The exhaust flange bolts will be replaced